First, and most importantly: Congratulations!
Weddings are some of my favourite events to shoot. With everyone dressed up and all of the emotions flying high it makes for some truly amazing subjects to photograph. I have been doing wedding photography professionally for 7 years and have enjoyed every bit of it. I love photographing couples and capturing all of their happiness and joy.
If you have questions or would like to meet me don’t hesitate to set up a consultation with me to go over all of the details before we book your wedding. My portfolio and other examples of my wedding photos can be found below.
To make sure all of my clients receive the best care and attention to detail possible, I only take a limited number of weddings every year. To make sure you don’t miss out, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can start planning your wedding day photography.
Wedding Coverage: $2500 (6 hrs of coverage)
Wedding Coverage: $3000 (9 hrs of coverage)
Wedding Coverage: $3500 (12 hrs of coverage)
For weddings further than 100 km from Calgary there will be a mileage charge.
What you get:
- All digital negatives at their native resolution
- Web photo albums (example albums)
- At cost printing directly from web photo albums, with our awesome Print Guarantee
- Two week turnaround time, you get your photos in two weeks or less
- Your favourite photos pushed to Facebook (you have better things to do...honeymoon)
- All digital files are delivered directly to your computer via downloads (No DVDs Required, just an email, click a link and thousands of photos delivered straight to your computer)
SPECIAL: Receive 25% off your engagement and or boudoir session when you book your wedding.
For those brides out there wanting to do something fun and daring for their grooms, I also offer boudoir photography services, available at a discount to brides that have also booked their wedding photography with me. We have had many clients do this and then give their photos to the groom on the night before or on the day of the wedding, and we always receive very positive feedback from the soon-to-be husband. If you’re up for making your groom blush, throw me an email and we can set something up. Due to the private nature of these photos you will not see a portfolio page with many examples of this type of work, I was lucky enough to have a dear friend volunteer to have these shots posted, please click here for an example shoot.